Avocados are rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, Oleic acid and Lutein, which are valuable antioxidants. Avocado oil is known to help in the reduction of cholesterol and to improve heart health. It is also known to reduce the risk of cataracts and other age related eye disorders. Avocado oil also helps the body absorb specific nutrients such as carotenoids and provides antioxidants to help neutralise harmful free radicals. C60 in extra virgin avocado oil has a mild earthy, buttery taste and creamy texture.
Other benefits include:
- Reduces cholesterol and improves heart health
- High in lutein, an antioxidant that has benefits for the eyes
- Enhances the absorption of important nutrients
- May reduce symptoms of arthritis
- May help prevent gum disease
- Improves skin and enhances wound healing
C60 is a molecule of 60 carbon atoms that helps to neutralise toxic by-products of cell metabolism, which cause tissue damage in many types of disease.
Our high quality C60 in avocado oil is made using 99.99% pure solvent free C60 and cold pressed extra virgin avocado oil. Our products are made in the UK using only the finest ingredients.
Those taking C60 in extra virgin avocado oil say they have also noticed benefits that include:
- Recovery and growth of healthy skin in psoriasis
- Reduce redness and itching in eczema
- Better recovery after exercise and more vitality
- An aid to weight loss
- Radiant complexion and less wrinkles
- Less grey and regrowth of normal hair colour
- 100ml of 80mg 99.99% research grade C60 extra virgin avocado oil solution.
- Cool stirred in the dark in sealed vessels to prevent oxidation.
- Amber glass bottle to protect the oil against damaging light.
- 2.5ml/5.0ml dosing spoon supplied with each order.
- Child-resistant and standard (easier to remove) bottle tops available.
- SealSafe® and bottle adapters and syringe available as a separate purchase. Both can remain in the bottle with the cap on.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in