Our C60 in camelina oil is cool stirred in the UK using only high grade 99.99% pure, solvent free C60 and cold pressed organic camelina oil. Made from dry roasted camelina seeds, it is described as having a round and nutty flavour. The camelina seed is grown and the camelina oil produced in Sweden to the highest standards. C60 in camelina oil has a wonderful ruby red colour when in a large flask held against a strong white light source.
Carbon 60 or C60 is a form of carbon made up of sixty carbon atoms bonded into a spherical structure that resembles a football and is a member of the carbon group called fullerenes. C60 is the most powerful anti-oxidant known and foods rich in antioxidants are believed to be one of the keys to a long and healthy life.
Here are just a few of the benefits attributed to taking camelina oil:
- A strong antioxidant because of the high vitamin E content.
- Anti-Inflammatory effects, strongly inhibiting inflammation both topically and when used internally.
- An immune system booster due to the high vitamin E content.
- May reduce symptoms of arthritis due to its high omega-3 content
- Said to lower blood triglyceride levels, benefiting cardiovascular health and reducing the risk of heart diseases.
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, like alpha linoleic acid, EPA and DHA helping keeping the brain, eyes and nerves healthy
When C60 is dissolved in camelina oil, the body is able to absorb the C60. There are many claims about the beneficial properties from taking C60. The original study using rats found that giving them C60 in olive oil increased their life expectancy by over 90% more than the norm.
Those taking C60 in oil say they have noticed benefits that include:
- Reduced pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis
- Recovery and growth of healthy skin in psoriasis
- Reduce redness and itching in eczema
- More stamina
- Better recovery after exercise and more vitality
- Weight loss
- Radiant complexion and less wrinkles
- Less grey and regrowth of normal hair colour
- Regrowth where there was baldness
- 100ml of C60 in organic cold pressed dry roasted camelina seed oil solution containing 80mg of 99.99% research grade.
- Non-GMO | certified according to KRAV´s (organic) Standards in Sweden.
- Stirred in dark, cool conditions in sealed vessels to prevent oxidation.
- Amber glass bottle to protect the oil against damaging light.
- 2.5ml/5.0ml dosing spoon supplied with each order.
- Child-resistant and standard (easier to remove) bottle tops available.
- SealSafe® and standard bottle adapters and syringe available as a separate purchase. Both can remain in the bottle with the cap on.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in