Carbon 60 or C60 is a form of carbon made up of sixty carbon atoms bonded into a spherical structure that resembles a football and is a member of the carbon group called fullerenes. C60 is the most powerful anti-oxidant known and foods rich in antioxidants are believed to be one of the keys to a long and healthy life.
Our virgin cold pressed hemp oil has an earthy taste that mostly comes from the terpenes present. For those who are worried, there is no risk of getting a high from taking hemp oil. Here are just a few of the benefits of taking hemp oil:
- Protect the brain against inflammation
- Nourishes the skin and protects it against inflammation, oxidation, and other causes of aging
- May have a positive effect on high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, and cholesterol levels
- Appears to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Natural pain relief, especially if the pain is a result of inflammation
- Balance the skin and prevents inflammation that can result in acne.
- Help with general stress and tension in the muscles.
When C60 is dissolved in hemp oil the body is able to absorb the C60. There are many claims about the beneficial properties from taking C60. The original study using rats found that giving them C60 in olive oil increased their life expectancy by over 90% more than the norm.
No control trials have been carried out in humans but those taking C60 in oil say they have noticed benefits that include:
- Reduced pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis
- Recovery and growth of healthy skin in psoriasis
- Reduce redness and itching in eczema
- More stamina
- Better recovery after exercise and more vitality
- Weight loss
- Radiant complexion and less wrinkles
- Less grey and regrowth of normal hair colour
- Regrowth where there was baldness
- 100 ml of 80mg 99.99% research grade C60 extra virgin hemp oil solution.
- Cool stirred in the dark in sealed vessels to prevent oxidation.
- Amber glass bottle to protect the oil against damaging light.
- 2.5ml/5.0ml dosing spoon supplied with each order.
- Child-resistant and standard (easier to remove) bottle tops available.
- SealSafe® and bottle adapters and syringe available as a separate purchase. Both can remain in the bottle with the cap on.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in