Olive oil is rich in healthy monounsaturated fats and is a source of vitamin E. Extra Virgin Spanish Olive Oil is superior quality and contains large amounts of antioxidants, which can help reduce a range of chronic diseases. Antioxidants also help to fight and reduce inflammation and lower blood cholesterol, which are essential for a healthy heart. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a carrier for C60, which helps to neutralise harmful free radicals, found in the body’s cell structure. C60 in Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a distinctive peppery flavour.
Other benefits include:
- Reduces risk of type 2 diabetes
- May help prevent strokes
- Can help prevent Alzheimer’s disease
- Can help treat rheumatoid arthritis
C60 is a molecule of 60 carbon atoms that helps to neutralise toxic by-products of cell metabolism, which cause tissue damage in many types of disease.
Our high quality C60 in olive oil is made using 99.99% pure solvent free C60 and extra virgin Spanish olive oil, tested by an International Olive Council certified lab. Our products are made in the UK using only the finest ingredients.
Those taking C60 in olive oil say they have also noticed benefits that include:
- Recovery and growth of healthy skin in psoriasis
- Reduce redness and itching in eczema
- Better recovery after exercise and more vitality
- An aid to weight loss
- Radiant complexion and less wrinkles
- Help against Metabolic Syndrome
- Help against osteoporosis