Carbon 60 or C60 is a form of carbon made up of sixty carbon atoms bonded into a spherical structure that resembles a football and is a member of the carbon group called fullerenes. C60 is the most powerful anti-oxidant known and foods rich in antioxidants are believed to be one of the keys to a long and healthy life.
Our extra virgin olive oil is produced from Spanish olives and comes from an International Olive Council certified producer. It has a distinctive peppery flavour which comes from the high concentration of polyphenols. Here are just a few of the benefits of taking olive oil.
- Reduces risk of type 2 diabetes
- Keeps the heart young
- Fights osteoporosis
- May protect from depression
- Found to help prevent skin cancer
When C60 is dissolved in olive oil the body is able to absorb the C60. There are many claims about the beneficial properties from taking C60. The original study using rats found that giving them C60 in olive oil increased their life expectancy by over 90% more than the norm.
No control trials have been carried out in humans but those taking C60 in olive oil say they have noticed benefits that include:
- Reduced pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis
- Recovery and growth of healthy skin in psoriasis
- Reduce redness and itching in eczema
- More stamina
- Better recovery after exercise and more vitality
- Weight loss
- Radiant complexion and less wrinkles
- Less grey and regrowth of normal hair colour
- Regrowth where there was baldness
- Protects against breast cancer
- Can reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease
- Help against Metabolic Syndrome