Carbon 60 or C60 is a form of carbon made up of sixty carbon atoms bonded into a spherical structure that resembles a football and is a member of the carbon group called fullerenes. C60 is the most powerful anti-oxidant known and foods rich in antioxidants are believed to be one of the keys to a long and healthy life.
Our extra virgin olive oil is produced from Spanish olives and comes from an International Olive Council certified producer. It has a distinctive peppery flavour which comes from the high concentration of polyphenols. Here are just a few of the benefits of taking olive oil.
- Reduces risk of type 2 diabetes
- Keeps the heart young
- Fights osteoporosis
- May protect from depression
- Found to help prevent skin cancer
When C60 is dissolved in olive oil the body is able to absorb the C60. There are many claims about the beneficial properties from taking C60. The original study using rats found that giving them C60 in olive oil increased their life expectancy by over 90% more than the norm.
No control trials have been carried out in humans but those taking C60 in olive oil say they have noticed benefits that include:
- Reduced pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis
- Recovery and growth of healthy skin in psoriasis
- Reduce redness and itching in eczema
- More stamina
- Better recovery after exercise and more vitality
- Weight loss
- Radiant complexion and less wrinkles
- Less grey and regrowth of normal hair colour
- Regrowth where there was baldness
- Protects against breast cancer
- Can reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease
- Help against Metabolic Syndrome
- 80mg per 100ml, 99.99% research grade C60 extra virgin olive oil solution.
- International Olive Council certified laboratory tested Spanish extra virgin olive oil.
- Cool stirred in the dark in sealed vessels to prevent oxidation.
- Amber glass bottle to protect the oil against damaging light.
- 2.5ml/5.0ml dosing spoon supplied with each order.
- Child-resistant and standard (easier to remove) bottle tops available.
- SealSafe® and bottle adapters and syringe available as a separate purchase. Both can remain in the bottle with the cap on.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in