C60 in Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil
5% on 3 bottles.
10% on 4 bottles.
20% on 8 bottles.
Free shipping with 5 or more bottles.
- Highest grade, 99.99% pure C60
- 80mg per 100ml
- Solvent free
- Packaged in glass bottles
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Organic extra virgin oil
- Gold prize winner
- From the Austrian Styrian region
Pumpkin seed oil is traditionally known to lift the mood and provide a feeling of well-being. However, it also has a very positive effect on hair and skin, especially in men. Pumpkin seed oil contains copious amounts of unsaturated fats, which are good for heart health, and recent studies have shown pumpkin seed oil can have a very beneficial effect on prostate problems, most often caused by an enlarged prostate gland. Due to the roasting of the seeds, the oil has an intense nutty flavour.
Other benefits include:
- Reduces cholesterol and improves heart health
- Help reduce high blood pressure
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduce pain from inflammation
- Helps reduce stress and tension symptoms
- Can help moderate blood sugar levels
C60 is a molecule of 60 carbon atoms that helps to neutralise toxic by-products of cell metabolism, which cause tissue damage in many types of disease.
Our high quality C60 in pumpkin seed oil is made using 99.99% pure solvent free C60 and organic pumpkin seed oil. Our products are made in the UK using only the finest ingredients.
Those taking C60 in organic pumpkin seed oil say they have also noticed benefits that include:
- Helps with symptoms associated with menopause
- Reduces inflammation
- Lowers cholesterol
- Beneficial for hair and skin
- Helps support bone health
- Relieves anxiety and depression
- 100ml of 80mg 99.99% research grade C60 cold pressed organic pumpkin seed oil solution.
- Non-GMO | GB-ORG-05 – Soil Association Certification Ltd (SA Cert).
- Cool stirred in the dark in sealed vessels to prevent oxidation.
- Amber glass bottle to protect the oil against damaging light.
- 2.5ml/5.0ml dosing spoon supplied with each order.
- Child-resistant and standard (easier to remove) bottle tops available.
- SealSafe® and bottle adapters and syringe available as a separate purchase. Both can remain in the bottle with the cap on.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in