Carbon 60 or C60 is a form of carbon made up of sixty carbon atoms bonded into a spherical structure that resembles a football and is a member of the carbon group called fullerenes. C60 is the most powerful anti-oxidant known and foods rich in antioxidants are believed to be one of the keys to a long and healthy life.
Our pumpkin seed oil has an intense nutty taste. Here are just a few of the benefits of taking pumpkin seed oil:
- Reduces inflammation
- Good for prostate health
- Nutritional aid for cancer patients
- Lowers cholesterol
- Soothes overactive bladder
- Helps manage diabetes
- May help with metabolic disease
- Relief of menopausal symptoms
- Possible treatment for blood pressure, prevention of heart disease
- Encourages mental well-being
- Fights hair loss in men
When C60 is dissolved in pumpkin seed oil the body is able to absorb the C60. There are many claims about the beneficial properties from taking C60. The original study using rats found that giving them C60 in olive oil increased their life expectancy by over 90% more than the norm.
No control trials have been carried out in humans but those taking C60 in oil say they have noticed benefits that include.
- Reduced pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis
- Recovery and growth of health skin in psoriasis
- Reduce redness and itching in eczema
- More stamina
- Better recovery after exercise and more vitality
- Weight loss
- Radiant complexion and less wrinkles
- Less grey and regrowth of normal hair colour
- Regrowth where there was baldness
- 100ml of 80mg 99.99% research grade C60 cold pressed organic pumpkin seed oil solution.
- Non-GMO | GB-ORG-05 – Soil Association Certification Ltd (SA Cert).
- Cool stirred in the dark in sealed vessels to prevent oxidation.
- Amber glass bottle to protect the oil against damaging light.
- 2.5ml/5.0ml dosing spoon supplied with each order.
- Child-resistant and standard (easier to remove) bottle tops available.
- SealSafe® and bottle adapters and syringe available as a separate purchase. Both can remain in the bottle with the cap on.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in