We have started to use 99.99% pure C60. This is the purest form of C60 out there. The remaining 0.01% is primarily other fullerenes, particularly C70. There are lower purities of C60 commercially available down to 99.5% pure. These are all biocompatible forms but we prefer to give our customers the purest form of C60.